Built in regulated 5V reference/output to power local logic circuitry/µProcessor
Unlike other drivers the 3021-D-E-1000 is designed to deliver a fixed current output of 1000mA regardless of the number of LEDs connected and is ideally suited for driving arrays of Luxeon LEDs.
- One driver can power one or more Luxeon 1000mA LEDs with no additional circuitry or components
- DC input voltage from 5V to 32V. (The input voltage must be at least 2 volts higher than the forward voltage drop of all series connected LEDs.)
- 1000mA true constant current output regardless of the number of LEDs connected to the driver
- Provides full range dimming with a single external 5k linear potentiometer
- On/Off control pin allows you to switch off the output current without turning off the input power
- External analog/digital intensity control (TTL compatible)
- Output short circuit protection up to 15 seconds
- Output open circuit protection
- External pulse and strobe control input
- Built in regulated 5V reference/output to power local logic circuitry/?Processor
- Extremely small form factor, just 0.78öx 0.78öx 0.43ö and weighs just 0.3oz. (20mm x 20mm x 11mm, 9 grams)
- Thermally-conductive, electrically-insulated, encapsulated puck
- Simple 7-pin SIP connection suitable for through-hole PCB mounted or optional HEP wire harness
- Supplied with 0.030" square pins for easy PC board mounting
- Requires no additional heat sinking
- 95% efficient
Easy to use wiring harnesses that do not require this driver to be mounted to a printed circuit board are available with and without a dimming potentiometer. See the Accessories, Related & Optional Items table below for details.
This driver is suitable for all 1000mA rated LEDs including all Luxeon III, K2 and Rebel LEDs.
There are no 1500mA drivers currently available.