The 3023-D-N-700 BuckPuck, Non-Dimming driver is a 700mA, 5-32VDC, high efficiency driver specifically designed to power one or more Luxeon 700mA LEDs.
Unlike other drivers the 3023-D-N-700 is designed to deliver a fixed current output of 700mA regardless of the number of LEDs connected and is ideally suited for driving arrays of Luxeon LEDs.
- One driver can power one or more Luxeon 700mA LEDs with no additional circuitry or components
- DC input voltage from 5V to 32V. (The input voltage must be at least 2 volts higher than the forward voltage drop of all series connected LEDs.)
- 700mA true constant current output regardless of the number of LEDs connected to the driver
- Output short circuit protection up to 15 seconds
- Output open circuit protection
- Extremely small form factor, just 0.78”x 0.78”x 0.43” and weighs just 0.3oz. (20mm x 20mm x 11mm, 9 grams)
- Thermally-conductive, electrically-insulated, encapsulated puck
- Includes 24ga colored leads for easy wiring. No PC Board required
- Requires no additional heat sinking
- 95% efficient
This driver is suitable for all 700mA rated LEDs including all Luxeon III, V, V Portable, K2 and Rebel LEDs.
Max Output Current: 700mA
Max Input Voltage: 32V DC
Min Input Voltage: 5V DC
Output Voltage: 32V DC